Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Update!

Sorry for my lack of updates lately - my personal and magical life has given me a great deal more to think about lately.

First off, this will be my last entry here, as I've decided to change locations to Wordpress. It's a lot more customizable and easier to work with. The new link is at the end of this entry.

Second, I've been working a lot with our local Denver Temple to streamline our meeting times, location and website.

Third, my personal magical work has taken a huge upswing lately (another high that goes with the lows). This has included working the Tree of Life in its entirety, an Abramelin Operation and much more.

So, without further ado, here's where you can find me from here on out:
http://frateraene.wordpress.com/

Thanks for reading and keep up the Work!

1 comment:

  1. Interesting. I too find Wordpress excellent, but I am to used to Blogspot to change. :)

    I will have to change your link in my blogroll.

    LVX

    ReplyDelete